General conditions for access and use of the web site
In compliance with Article 10 of Spanish Law 34/2002, dated 11th July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, it is hereby stated that the company owning this web site is “ANECOOP S. COOP.” whose registered office is in calle Monforte 1, entl., 46010 Valencia (Spain), Tel.: (34) 96 393 85 00; Fax: (34) 96 393 85 10, holder of tax number (C.I.F.) F-46099222, registered in the Ministry of Employment’s Cooperative Society Register – Central Section – under number 22,949, classified as an agricultural cooperative. Its electronic mail for contact purposes is email@example.com
1) USERS: Access to and/or use of the ANECOOP S. COOP. portal confers USER status. The USER, by accessing and using this portal, accepts the General Conditions of Use given herein. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of any General Contracting Conditions which may have to be complied with, where applicable.
2) USE OF THE PORTAL: ANECOOP S. COOP’s web site provides access to a large amount of information, services, programmes or data (hereinafter known as “the contents”) on the Internet which belong to ANECOOP S. COOP. and to which the USER may have access.
The USER assumes responsibility for use of the WEB SITE. This responsibility extends to the registration that might be necessary to access certain services or contents. When registering, the USER shall be responsible for furnishing true and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he or she shall be responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of this.
The USER undertakes to make proper use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums and news groups, for example) that ANECOOP S. COOP. offers through its web site. The user undertakes not to use these to, including but not limited to, (i) commit any acts that are unlawful, illegal or which constitute breaches of good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate contents or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, illegal pornographic nature, support terrorism or contravene human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of ANECOOP S. COOP., those of its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses on the web or any other physical or logical systems which are prone to cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) attempt to access and where applicable use the electronic mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
ANECOOP S. COOP. reserves the right to withdraw any remarks and contributions which contravene people’s dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist or pornographic, which infringe young people’s or children’s rights, order or public security or which are not appropriate for publication in its opinion.
In any event, ANECOOP S. COOP. shall not be responsible for any opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participatory tools.
Purposes for which data is collected
- Managing and processing any type of request for information.
- Maintaining its business relationships with its members, customers and suppliers.
- Keeping customers and stakeholders informed of the products and services provided by ANECOOP S.COOP.
- Staff recruitment processes.
Legal basis for data processing
- The data processed by ANECOOP S.COOP., are obtained with the consent of the data subjects, as well as voluntarily submitted by the data subjects via different channels.
- The data required to maintain a contractual relationship (contract: provision of services; employment contract; business contract, among others).
- The data will be processed by ANECOOP S.COOP. as part of its trading and contractual relationships with its customers.
- Should your data be transferred to others, you will be previously informed of the purpose and of the identity of the transferred party.
Rights of data subjects
In accordance with the rights granted by current legislation on the protection of personal data, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, restriction of processing, erasure, portability and objection to the processing of your personal data as well as the consent given for the processing thereof, by sending your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ANECOOP S.COOP. obtains personal data directly from data subjects through the following channels:
- Forms/questionnaires (web, electronic or paper format)
- Exchange of business cards
- Service contracts and trade agreements
- Employment contracts and recruitment processes
- Identification data
- Academic and professional data
- E-mail addresses
- Business information
- Financial data
ANECOOP S.COOP., informs you that it applies the necessary security measures to prevent theft, alteration or unauthorised access to data, taking into account the state of the art, implementation costs, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing, as well as the variable risks of probability and gravity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In the case of the outsourcing of services, it shall require and ensure that the processor applies the appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risks involved, as laid down in Article 32 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Data protection officer contact details:
Name: Pedro Pascual Gómez Aroca (Corporate Support Services Manager)
E-mail address: email@example.com
Postal address: Calle Monforte, 1 – Entresuelo, 46010 Valencia.
Business communications: in accordance with Spanish Law 34/2002, and Spanish Law 29/2009 of 30 December, should you no longer wish to receive business communications, please send an email with the word CANCEL to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4) INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: ANECOOP S. COOP. is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web site, as well as of the features contained in it (including but not limited to images, sound, video, software or texts; brands or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, the computer software necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.).
The USER undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by ANECOOP S. COOP. He or she may view the items on the web site and even print, copy and store these on his/her computer’s hard disk or on any other physical medium on condition that this is only for his/her personal and private use. Its transformation, distribution, public communication, placing at others’ disposal and any other form of exploitation, as well as its modification, alteration or decompilation is thus prohibited. The USER must refrain from removing, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that might be installed on ANECOOP S. COOP’s web site.
5) DISCLAIMER AS REGARDS GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: ANECOOP S. COOP. does not accept any liability for any damages of any kind which might be caused by, including but not limited to, errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of virus or malware in the contents, in spite of having taken all the technological measures necessary to prevent this from occurring.
6) MODIFICATIONS: the owner reserves the right to make any modifications considered appropriate to its web site without any prior notice, including changing, removing or adding both the contents and services furnished through the web and the way these are presented or located on its web site.
8) LINKS: In the event of the web site having any links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, ANECOOP S. COOP. shall not exert any kind of control over said sites and contents.
ANECOOP S. COOP. shall not under any circumstances assume any responsibility for the contents of any link, belonging to other web sites, nor does it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, truthfulness, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained on any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites.
Similarly, including these external connections shall not imply any kind of association, merger or participation with the concerns connected.
9) CONFIDENTIALITY: The owner of the web site undertakes to comply with its obligation to keep personal data secret and its duty to safeguard this data confidentially and take any measures required to prevent its alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, in view of the state of the art at any time.
10) RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: ANECOOP S. COOP. reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to its web site and/or the services offered with no prior notice, at a third party’s request or of its own accord, to any users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
11) GENERAL: ANECOOP S. COOP. shall pursue any failure to comply with these conditions as well as any improper use of its web site by taking any civil and criminal action to which it may be legally entitled.
12) MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION: ANECOOP S. COOP. shall be entitled to modify the conditions laid down herein at any time, with any such modifications to be duly published on this web site.
The effectiveness of these conditions shall depend on their publication and they shall continue to be valid until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
13) APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between ANECOOP S. COOP. and the USER shall be governed by current Spanish legislation and any disagreement shall be submitted to the courts of the city of Valencia, Spain.